Nothing is as impressive as a privately-chartered ship. The sheer impact is immeasurable. It offers total exclusivity, intimacy and security. And since on a charter you virtually "own" the ship, you may customize every detail: your logo on all materials, entertainment, menus, onboard activities, shore excursions - even the itinerary.
Chartering an entire ship is like having your own corporate yacht to do with as you please. RSSC ships offer everything needed for meetings, from state-of-the-art multi-media facilities and conference rooms to Wireless access and audio/visual equipment. But even after the meetings are done, imagine the possibilities. The endless pampering and impeccable service. The superb culinary pleasures of award-winning restaurants. With the feel of a boutique hotel, you will receive all the attention and luxury you deserve.
RSSC Full Charter Advantages
- Four intimately-sized ships - the perfect venue for groups
- Seven Seas Explorer: maximum of 748 guests in 374 oceanview suites, 100% with private balconies
- Seven Seas Navigator: maximum of 498 guests in 249 oceanview suites, 90% with private balconies
- Seven Seas Mariner: maximum of 700 guests in 350 oceanview suites, 100% with private balconies
- Seven Seas Voyager: maximum of 698 guests in 349 oceanview suites, 100% with private balconies
- Back-to-back charters can be arranged for larger groups
- Flexible itineraries that can be customized with ample advance notice
- Complete exclusivity is given, where only your attendees are present
- Your corporate branding and messaging can be communicated to the entire ship, i.e. logos on menus, special notices from company president on the in-suite television, corporate flag, etc.
- Complete security and exclusivity for meetings and product launches
- Intimate, self-contained environment assuring meeting attendance and team building/networking opportunities
- Complimentary cocktail party for your group with premium brands and chef's choice of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Meeting space rental and extensive A/V equipment
- Morning and afternoon breaks with coffee, tea, snacks, etc.