Cruise Account Executive
Location: Omaha, NE
Position Type: Full Time
Chosen as the world's top-rated cruise line six times by the readers of CondÉ Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has earned a leadership role in the 6-star cruise industry. Our fleet of luxury ships provides a limited number of guests the highest standard of cruising excellence combined with exciting opportunities for discovery around the world. The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery worldwide. The ambiance onboard is personal, individual, accommodating - "upscale but not uptight." And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars. Our reservations center is committed to providing our well-traveled guests and professional travel agents with an excellent level of customer service. Our cruise specialists are skilled with strong communication, service and travel industry knowledge and serve as the front line to the general public for Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Most specialists have a background in the airline, hotel, cruise, and call center environments.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is seeking highly motivated and experienced Cruise Account Executives to join our CRUISE RESERVATIONS TEAM in our Omaha, NE office. Some of the responsibilities in the role of reservations and telephone sales include:
• Building rapport and long-term relationships with luxury cruise customers, travel agents and other partners.
• Using your travel product expertise and knowledge of luxury destinations around the world, you will recommend & sell Regent cruise products & services to travel agents and their clients.
• Providing a seamless cruise and customer service experience, from the initial sales call to confirming the reservation and servicing that reservation up until the cruise begins.
• Creating and documenting special requests, services and cruise "add on" purchases by the customer or travel agent.
• Selling the full experience from suite upgrades, air fare, insurance policies, hotels, shore excursions, and gift items.
Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum one year of sales experience is required, telephone sales or travel sales preferred
• Assertive sales skills and the desire to grow within the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to include professional telephone etiquette, email, and letter writing with correct spelling and grammar
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with travel reservations systems a plus
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relations with a diverse, well-traveled, customer who typically is a professional, business owner, or successfully-retired executive and his/her family and friends or travel agent
• Ability to quickly learn and maintain knowledge of Regent products, services, and promotions
• Ability to work well and maintain professional composure while under stress and pressure
• Possess a strong drive and high energy to reach specified sales and service goals
Regent offers a competitive base wage, performance-based monthly and quarterly incentives, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision / life insurance, 401(K) plans, tuition reimbursement, and cruise discounts
*This is a required field to submit
Cruise Account Executive
Upload your Resume
Please upload your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
File size must be less than 5 MB