Regent Seven Seas Cruises Lifts Curtain on Entertainment for 2014
Miami, Fla. (May 15, 2014) –
With Broadway focused on the 2014 Tony Award® nominees, Regent Seven Seas Cruises introduced 12
exciting new productions exclusively for Seven Seas Voyager®,
Seven Seas Mariner® and Seven Seas
In the past 14 months, the cruise industry's most inclusive luxury line has significantly upgraded its
entertainment offerings, encouraging world travelers and theater lovers alike to look to the high seas
and its award-winning fleet.
"We feel that world-class theatrical productions go hand-in-hand with the ultra-luxurious, all-inclusive experience found on our ships,"
shares Kunal S. Kamlani, the line's president. "With the help of Jean Ann Ryan Productions, we developed a dozen incredible new shows
for the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet. Guests will enjoy a variety of thematic performances, ranging from aerial artistry found in our
cirque shows to musical numbers featuring beloved songs from stage, screen, radio and television."
All shows utilize a newly installed, full-stage LED video wall to help visually transport guests to such locales as the Moulin
Rouge or on the set of a classic television show. Jean Ann Ryan Productions, a well-known live production company specializing in
cruise ship entertainment, created the shows exclusively for Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Highlights from the new line-up include:
Seven Seas Mariner®
- "Cirque Rock 'n Roll" leaves guests absolutely spellbound with a musical tour through the history of this timeless genre. From Elvis Presley to Michael Jackson and Aerosmith to Beyoncé, this sweeping epic number features jaw-dropping aerial performances on a multilevel industrial steel apparatus.
- "Dancing in the Streets" is reminiscent of those cool summer nights cruising the streets of America. The show features an orchestrated medley with music from The Four Tops, The Temptations, Lionel Richie and The Jackson Five.
- "Film Flashback" brings the 80's to life with iconic moments from stage and screen as talented performers perform scenes from "Flash Dance," "Footloose" and "Dirty Dancing."
Seven Seas Navigator®
- "The Piano Men" this original production offers a night of well-known favorite songs by Elton John and Billy Joel performed by the Regent Signature Orchestra.
- "Cirque Navigator" transports the audience to a fantasy forest with choreography showcasing modern dance, aerial feats, Celtic dance and classic ballroom routines.
- "Broadway Tonight" celebrates music from top Broadway shows including "The Book of Mormon" and "Kinky Boots," as well as long-running favorites such as "Jersey Boys," "Rock of Ages" and "Nice Work if You Can Get It."
- "Dawning of Aquarius" is a 1960s retrospective performance featuring music from The 5thDimension, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.
Seven Seas Voyager®
- "Cirque L'Amour" is tribute to the city of Paris and its renowned nightlife featuring a stunning aerial ballet with romantic displays of human power and trust.
- "Come Sail Away" resurrects the 70's with the music from the Divas of Disco: Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor and Alecia Bridges, as well as favorites by The Carpenters, The Bee Gees along with television themes including "M*A*S*H*," among others.
- "Dancing to the Hits" is a stunning display of ballroom dance with music by pop favorites Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake and Adele.
The summer 2014 season features a refreshed and rejuvenated fleet, as each of the line's ships has undergone a multi-million dollar
refurbishment that exudes an aura of Park Avenue elegance and sophistication. The two-deck high, state-of-the-art show theatres across the
fleet were renovated with new carpeting, upholstery, wall coverings, cocktail tables, wall sconces, banquettes and chairs to provide
additional comfort for our guests.
To receive a brochure or for more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises visit www.RSSC.com, call toll-free 800-285-1835
or contact a professional travel agent.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world's most inclusive luxury cruise line. The line's fares include all-suite accommodations,
round-trip air, highly personalized service, acclaimed cuisine, fine wines and spirits, sightseeing excursions in every port,
gratuities, and a pre-cruise luxury hotel package and complimentary WiFi for those guests staying in concierge-level and higher
suites. Three award-winning, all-suite vessels, Seven Seas Navigator®,
Seven Seas Mariner®, and Seven Seas Voyager®,
are among the most spacious at sea and visit more than 250 destinations around the globe. The line is currently building the 738-guest
Seven Seas Explorer, which will be delivered in summer of 2016.
About Prestige Cruise Holdings
Prestige Cruise Holdings (PCH) is the parent company of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. PCH manages select assets in
Apollo Management's cruise investment portfolio and is led by Chairman and CEO Frank J. Del Rio and President & COO Kunal S.
Kamlani. PCH is the market leader in the upper-premium and luxury segments of the cruise industry with over 6,400 berths between
the Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.
Back to Previous Page