Beginning with Winter 2014-2015 sailings, guests in Concierge-Level suites and higher will receive up to 500 minutes of free WiFi. Free Unlimited WiFi access is also provided to Seven Seas Society members in select tiers.
Internet access is available onboard via WiFi or from the centrally located Club.com computer center. By year-end, Regent Seven Seas Cruises will have completed fleet-wide updates including:
- Doubling satellite bandwidth to provide considerable improvements in both the quality and speed of the guest's online
- Expanding the WiFi signal's range, making WiFi available throughout the entirety of the ships including all suites, public rooms and outdoor decks;
- Replacing all onboard hardware such as the modems, routers and bandwidth compression equipment with advanced technology.
Once onboard, guests may select the internet access option that best suits their needs from the following:
- $0.99 per minute plus a one-time activation fee of $3.95 OR
- $160 per 200 minute package plus a one-time activation fee of $3.95 OR
- $29.99 per day for unlimited minutes with no activation fee.
Please be advised that bandwidth-heavy applications such as Skype, YouTube, and MagicJack are not available. One login is provided per suite or purchased package, which may be used on one device at a time. The login may be used across a variety of devices. Service and speed will vary depending on the location of the ship and time of day.