167 Voyages Feature 11 New Ports, 4 Grand Voyages and Additional Free Pre- and Post-Cruise Land Tour Programs
MIAMI (Aug. 13, 2018) – Regent Seven Seas Cruises today revealed its 2020-2021 itineraries, which showcase 167 sailings including maiden calls to 11 new ports across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, four newly-released Grand Voyages, and new pre-and post-cruise land tours and accommodations for luxury ocean travelers. The company’s 2020-2021 season opens for bookings on Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018.
- New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark; Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam; Lecce (Otranto), Italy; Crotone (Calabria), Italy; Siracusa (Sicily), Italy; Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy; Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy; and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Free enriching two-to-three night pre- or post-voyage land-based tour programs are included on 21 select voyages in all suite categories in destinations including Buenos Aires, Lima, Cape Town, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bali and Auckland.
- Seven Seas Explorer® sails to Asia and Alaska for the first time. Seven Seas Voyager® visits Lecce, Crotone, Siracusa, Porto Empedocle and Porto Torres, Italy and Cabo Frio, Brazil, for the first time. Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona. She also calls on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador.
- Seven Seas Splendor™ sails to Havana, Cuba nine times in her inaugural year, the most visits by a Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship to the island.
- Four new Grand Voyages include a 91-Night Grand Arctic Discovery, 68-Night Grand Cape Horn Adventure, 76-Night Grand Spice Route Quest, and 61-Night Grand Asia Exploration.
- In total, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 2020-2021 season features its most overnight stays ever -- 114 -- and provides access to 352 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
“The best luxury voyages pair magnificent, intimate ships and gracious onboard hospitality with remarkable destinations and local immersive activities. That’s our approach in meticulously designing all 167 sailings in our 2020-2021 collection,” said Jason Montague, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ president and chief executive officer. “This new season is about destinations and explorations that excite and inspire our guests. For example, our guests may experience the Tasmanian Wilderness out of Burnie in Australia, the Etruscan Necropolises in Tarquinia in Italy, the Nazca Lines in Peru via an overflight, and the Old City of Acre from Haifa, Israel.”
Itinerary Highlights By Ship:
- Guests will be surrounded by the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality as they sail aboard the new, highly anticipated Seven Seas Splendor as she perfects luxury. Seven Seas Splendor’s Inaugural Europe Collection features the Greek Isles, French Riviera, Iberian Peninsula, United Kingdom and more. As guests explore the intimate new ship, they can also discover up to 95 UNESCO World Heritage Sites off-ship including the City of Rhodes and the Painted Churches in the Troodos Region of Cyprus.
- Seven Seas Splendor will then cross to the Caribbean for winter 2020-2021. Nine of her Caribbean voyages call on Havana, Cuba, three of which are overnights, allowing guests to immerse in the fascinating history of this unique island.
- Seven Seas Explorer sails Northern Europe and the Mediterranean during summer 2020. The season includes two roundtrip Southampton voyages: one traditional circumnavigation of the United Kingdom and one calling on Spain and France, including an overnight in Bordeaux.
- Her first-ever Asia voyages include a roundtrip Tokyo voyage on April 6, 2021 and the full collection includes overnight stays in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Osaka.
- Seven Seas Explorer will then sail Alaska for the first time during summer 2021.
- New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark, and Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam.
- Seven Seas Voyager will spend summer 2020 sailing the Mediterranean.
- On her November 14, 2020 voyage, she returns to Africa calling on Dakar, Senegal; Banjul, Gambia; Abidjan, Republic of Côte d'Ivoire; Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana; Lomé, Togo; São Tomé; Walvis Bay, Namibia; and Cape Town, South Africa.
- In early 2021, she returns to South America for the first time in almost a decade, visiting Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, and the iconic coastal cities of Brazil.
- New ports of call include Lecce (Otranto), Italy, Crotone (Calabria), Italy, Siracusa (Sicily), Italy, Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy, Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy, and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Seven Seas Mariner will sail Alaska during summer 2020. Two voyages are 10 or more nights and include calls on ports including Victoria, British Columbia and Wrangell, Alaska — ports not visited during shorter, seven-night voyages.
- South American voyages include overnights in Lima (Callao), Peru; Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, Argentina; and Manaus (Amazon River), Brazil. Before sailing into the Amazon, she’ll call on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador. She’ll then sail north to the Mexican Riviera and the Caribbean.
- Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona departing on January 5, 2021. She visits six continents, 30 countries and 61 ports across South America, French Polynesia, Australia, Asia and the Mediterranean, including 11 overnight stays.
- The voyages on May 22, June 5 and June 15, 2020, feature late spring/early summer calls on Canadian and New England ports.
- Seven Seas Navigator will then spend the summer sailing through Northern Europe including the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Russia and more.
- Following a trans-Atlantic crossing, she’ll then call upon Bermuda, the Caribbean and the South Pacific in 2021.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world’s most inclusive luxury experience with a five-ship fleet that visits more than 450 destinations around the world. The cruise line’s fares include all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, the largest collection of free, unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, prepaid gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher. For more information about the world’s most inclusive luxury experience, or to make a reservation, please contact a professional travel agent, visit www.RSSC.com, or call 1-844-4REGENT (1-844-473-4368). For the latest news, please visit www.RSSC.com/news; like the line’s Facebook page; and follow @RegentCruises on Twitter. Regent Seven Seas Cruises is a brand of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH), a leading global cruise company which also operates the Norwegian Cruise Line and Oceania Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 26 ships with approximately 54,400 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 450 destinations worldwide.