1Waived convenience fee limits apply.
2Discount amount varies. Only applicable on new bookings within current tier year. Discount applicable on suite categories up to Penthouse Suite (A) and voyages less than 20 days.
EARN CASINO POINTS
Getting started is easy. Simply insert your room key card or casino player card while playing your favorite slot machines or table game and watch the points add up. The more you play, the more you earn!
- REEL & VIDEO SLOTS-For every $5 coin-in, receive 1 point.
- VIDEO POKER-For every $10 coin-in, receive 1 point.
- TABLE GAMES-Points are based on average bet, session play or hands played and game type.
REDEEM CASINO POINTS
You’ve played. You’ve earned. Now you’re ready to redeem. Downloading points for play is quick and easy. Redeem your casino points for play right at your machine by following the on-screen prompts or stop by the casino cage –the choice is yours.
THE CASINO CASH & CREDIT
Front Money deposits are accepted for gaming in the form of cash, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks and wire transfers delivered to us prior to embarkation. All cashier’s checks require prior verification. For more information please give us a call at 877.625.2094.
- CASHLESS WAGERING-Charge gaming to your onboard account directly from your game of choice or at the casino cashier, using your stateroom key card. Convenience fees, daily limits and cruise limits apply. Euros may be exchanged at the casino cashier, exchange rates apply. All gaming is in US Dollars.
- CREDIT-Casino Credit is available to all players with an existing reservation. The minimum application amount is $10,000.00 and a personal check is required onboard to activate the credit line. Applications are processed 1 month prior to sailing. The application process is easy and there is no fee to apply. To get started, click here to fill out the credit application or for more information email us at email@example.com or call us at 877.625.2094.
Welcome to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises Casinos At Sea®Rewards Program (the "Program"). The Program is operated by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (the "Company"). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before activating membership. In becoming a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of the Company on all matters related to the Program. To participate, sign up at the Casino Cashiers Desk in the casino. The Company’s decisions on membership, including individual termination of membership, are entirely in its sole discretion.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to terminate, modify, revise, or change the Program and these Terms, in whole or part, at any time with or without notice. Changes may revise, for example, rules for earning or using points, continued availability of Program rewards, expiration dates, program partners and the features of special offers. Changes may result in a reduction in the value of points already accumulated, and may also result in forfeiture of unused points.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and present a valid government issued photo identification. Any individual who is on the Prevent Departure List from the Company’s casinos is not eligible. You may maintain one membership account only. Corporations, groups, and/or associated entities cannot enroll as members. Membership and all benefits associated with the Program are non-transferable. Employees of the Company, their immediate family members and household members are ineligible to participate.
The Company will open a membership account in your name, and you will receive a membership number. You will be provided with a Casinos At Sea membership card (“Rewards Card”) which must be presented, along with proper identification, during your game play to accrue points. As a member, you are responsible for utilizing your Rewards Card and membership for your casino play. You may not provide your Rewards Card to another individual to be used in casino play on your or anyone else’s behalf. You are responsible for reading these Terms to understand your rights, responsibilities, and status in the Program, as well as how to earn points and/or redeem rewards (“Rewards”).
ACCUMULATION, USE, AND REDEMPTION OF POINTS
Please see the Program’s Frequently Asked Questions for information about how to earn, use, and redeem points. Points are not redeemable for cash, and may not be transferred, purchased, sold, or bartered. Redemption of points is limited to accounts in good standing. Rewards offered may be cancelled at any time. The Company reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from fraud, malfunction, or operator error, at its sole discretion.
TIER LEVEL STATUS
The annual tier evaluation period is April 1 –March 31. Tier levels are based on Reward Points earned within the 12-month evaluation period. For purposes of tier evaluation, all members will start with zero points on April 1st. Reward Points earned April 1 -March 31 will determine the tier level for the subsequent year. Tier levels may be upgraded during the year based on reward point earnings. Tier levels are re-evaluated on an annual basis. Bonus and adjusted points are not considered in tier evaluation.
Tier benefits are applicable on sailings 3-Days or longer only unless noted otherwise. Members who tier up during a cruise will receive the elevated tier benefits on their next cruise, with the exception of an elevated drink card. Tier benefits are subject to change. Casinos At Sea is not responsible for any bank imposed fees as a result of utilizing casino services to access funds.
USE BY SHIP
Points are accrued and used by individual ship. You may initiate a transfer of unredeemed points if you cruise on a different Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship within 18 months. Transferred points do not add to tier level.
All points expire 18 months after they are earned.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
The Company is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Cards, including any resulting misuse.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
By redeeming points and receiving Rewards in the Program, you agree that the Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against, any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive or exemplary damages) to persons, including personal injury or death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Reward. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable to you for any delay in or failure to perform due to causes beyond the Company’s control, including without limitation, any act of God, act of war, natural, disaster, weather, terrorism, or any act or omission of a third party. This section will survive termination of your participation in the Program.
In the event any of the terms and conditions are found by any Court to be void or otherwise invalid, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
This Program and these Terms shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida. The Federal and State courts of the State of Florida shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for any disputes regarding these Terms.
TERMS OF PROGRAM
The Company reserves the right to terminate this Program at any time, without notice. The Company reserves the right to confiscate your Rewards Card and/or terminate your account for any reason, in its sole discretion. After termination, all points are rendered invalid and without any value, even if points remained in your account.
- The Company provides the Program, these Terms, and other services and products “As Is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, expressly disclaims any representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchant ability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the Program or any such other products or services, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event the Company or the Program is held liable for any damages related to these matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid for by you.
- Earning Points and redemption of Rewards is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Benefits and awards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are your sole responsibility, not the Company’s. The Company is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding the Program.
- If any mistakes are discovered, your exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of points, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by the Company. In no event shall the Company be liable to any member, or anyone claiming through a member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of the Company’s acts or omissions in connection with the Program.
- The Company reserves the right to correct any point value or other benefit granted in error.
- The Company is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entry information or communications; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; or for any other technical problems. The Company is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of points and account information. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- As a condition of participating, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than member’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and member further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
For communications concerning these Terms, please inquire with the casino host on the ship or call casino marketing at 1-877-288-3037.