NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the following jurisdictions:
a. United States (50 States including DC)
b. Canada (excluding Quebec)
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older. Employees of Seven Seas Cruises S. DE R.L. d/b/a Regent Seven Seas Cruises (“Regent” or “Sponsor”), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Promotion. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), and all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. This is not a skill contest and entries will not be judged.
2. ENTRY: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 5, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 29, 2017 ("Promotional Period"). To enter for a chance to win, submit your suggested ship name (each an “Entry”) at www.RSSC.com/LuxuryPerfected. The winners will be selected by random drawing on or about November 8, 2017. Limit one entry per person.
3. PRIZES: Three (3) prizes. The prizes will consist of one Veranda Suite aboard the new ship’s christening cruise in early 2020 for the winners plus one guest. Economy airfare plus transfers from airport to ship are included. Non-included services are at the expense of the winners, including but not limited to, gratuities, excursions, on-property restaurant charges, optional onboard expenses, casino, retail store or spa charges; any such expenses incurred are solely the responsibility of the winner and/or winner’s guest. Approximate retail value of prize is $5000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of prizes is final. Potential winners and any guests must have all necessary travel documentation to take the cruise. Winner and winner’s guest must travel together on dates specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. Ship’s Registry: Marshall Islands.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: By submitting an Entry, you represent and agree that your Entry will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. You irrevocably grant to Sponsor a license to use, publish, and display your Entry in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all Entries and all other submitted materials related to the Promotion. By submitting an Entry, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or Entry. You hereby waive all so-called moral rights in your Entry.
6. RELEASE: By participating, entrant agrees to hold Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims, injuries, losses and liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly out of acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in the Promotion. Sponsor and its promotional partners accept no liability for content of Entries. Nothing in these Official Rules excludes or limits any entity’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud, or any other liability that may not as a matter of law be excluded or limited.
7. PRIZE WINNER: If you are selected as a potential winner, you will be notified via email or phone call by November 15, 2017. You will be sent, via overnight mail or email, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form, and, where legal, a Publicity Release, in each case confirming various terms in these Official Rules. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity within seven (7) days of first attempted delivery. Noncompliance within time period or return of any reward notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner represents that they have complied with all rules of this Promotion and agree to release Sponsor, prize supplier, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any U.S. based winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the winner’s social security number.
8. GENERAL: Notwithstanding the vote results, Sponsor reserves the right to name the ship in any manner it chooses, in its sole discretion. Use of your Entry as the name of the ship will not entitle you to any prize or other compensation; the only prize-winners in this promotion are those selected by the random draw. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Caution: any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Florida, in the City of Miami, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope to be received within 30 days of the end date to Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Name Our Ship Promotion, Attn: Marketing, “Rules/Winners List Request,” 7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126.
11. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is Seven Seas Cruises S. DE R.L. d/b/a Regent Seven Seas Cruises, 7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126.